--=_7F241674.99F893EB

Had been running 7.3.4 server partitioned to 8.1.6.1.2 with Oracle =
Financials 10.7.

Saw 8.1.6.3.0 is out so upgraded development to it. When doing invalid =
object compile get:

alter package apps_applmgr.as_oe_interface compile body
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04020: deadlock detected while trying to lock object
APPS_APPLMGR.AS_WORD_PROCESSORS

Anyone else seeing something like this. So far, I have been told it =
matches 3 bugs assigned to development. I am the only user on the =
database!!!!

--=_7F241674.99F893EB

Had been running 7.3.4 server partitioned to 8.1.6.1.2 with Oracle
Financials 10.7.
&nbsp;
Saw 8.1.6.3.0 is out so upgraded development to it.&nbsp; When doing
invalid object compile get:
&nbsp;
alter package apps_applmgr.as_oe_interface compile body*ERROR at
line 1:ORA-04020: deadlock detected while trying to lock
objectAPPS_APPLMGR.AS_WORD_PROCESSORS
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
Anyone else seeing something like this.&nbsp; So far, I have been told it
matches 3 bugs assigned to development.&nbsp; I am the only user on the
database!!!!

Search Discussions

  • Mohammad Rafiq at Jan 11, 2001 at 8:49 pm
    Yes, it is normally seen when you upgrade database. The best solution to
    compile it separately i.e. out of oracle provided script after flushing
    shared pool. If it is still giving problem then shutdown your system(not
    just database) and start it and try again.
    Regards
    Rafiq