From: "Kevin Kostyszyn"
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:51:51 -0500
Subject: RE: Re[2]:Performance: NT vs. UNIX

Todd,

I looked into upgrading the machine when I installed the processor, but
Microsoft and anyone else I spoke to did not think that running the
"upgrade" was a good idea. So I just reinstalled the OS. I was not saying
that it doesn't work though, it uses both processor, just not all of the
time, which I would assume could be expected.
Sincerely,
Kevin