Hi there!

Does anybody know anything about BBED?

Thanks.

--
Vladimir Begun | The only disadvantage I see is that it would
force everyone to get Perl. Horrors. :-)
-- Larry Wall in
<8854_at_jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>

Search Discussions

  • Vladimir Begun at Dec 26, 2000 at 11:39 am

    Hi there!
    Does anybody know anything about BBED?
    Nobody does, as it seems... that's not so good...
    Thanks anyway.

    --
    Vladimir Begun | Must be a different Larry Wall. There are at
    least 137 of us in the U.S.

    It is an Oracle Tool where you can browse and edit the
    datablocks. It is

    B lock
    B rowser &
    ED itor

    I had a chance to play with in on Solaris at version
    8.0.5..
    Contact me offline if you need further details..

    Happy Holidays &

    Best Regards,
    K Gopalakrishnan,
    Bangalore, INDIA

    Vladimir Begun wrote:
    Hi there!
    Does anybody know anything about BBED?
    Nobody does, as it seems... that's not so good...
    Have a nice day !!

    Best Regards,
    K Gopalakrishnan,
    Bangalore, INDIA.