------=_NextPart_000_0295_01C0613C.C6F34E60

charset="iso-8859-1"

In Block dumps the free space available=20
in the block is visible in two places.
avsp=3D0x333
tosp=3D0x333

And in most cases both are same.
But in some cases the spaec differnce
between avsp and tosp is differing=20
0x100 - 0x200 .

Can anyone tell me the difference between
avsp and tosp??

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan,

------=_NextPart_000_0295_01C0613C.C6F34E60

charset="iso-8859-1"

&nbsp;
In Block dumps&nbsp; the free space =
available=20

in the block is visible in two =
places.

avsp=3D0x333tosp=3D0x333
And in&nbsp;most cases both are same.But =
in&nbsp;some=20
cases the spaec differncebetween avsp and tosp is differing =
0x100 -=20
0x200 .
Can anyone tell me the difference betweenavsp =
and=20
tosp??
Best Regards,K Gopalakrishnan,
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;

------=_NextPart_000_0295_01C0613C.C6F34E60--

Search Discussions

  • Madhavan Amruthur at Dec 8, 2000 at 3:24 pm
    Hi Gopal,
    I maybe wrong here but I think avsp is the average space in the databblock
    and tosp is the total space in the data block.

    The average space could be over a period of time as the block has rows
    remove and added and total space is at the instance the block is being
    dunmped.

    I am sure people will correct me if I am wrong.
    Regards,
    Madhavan
    Can anyone tell me the difference between
    avsp and tosp??

    Best Regards,
    K Gopalakrishnan,

grouporacle-l @