Hi Mark,

816 is supported on W2K - I have also read somewhere that 817 might not be
supported on W2K (but since I understand it is not released yet for NT that
might be a moot point).

As for both SQL Server and Oracle on the same machine:
I have a server running NT 4 with SQL Server 6.5 and Oracle 81613 both on
it.
They are both only test instances but I have found some conflicts so far:
eg the MS DTC service from Sql Server can hold locks on Oracle dll's and
cause minor issues when upgrading.
The Oracle services prevented me from applying a SP to SQL Server- it worked
ok once I stopped the Oracle services.

Others on the list have before stated:
"
We are running Oracle 7.3.4, Oracle 8.1.5 and SQLServer 6.5 on the same NT
4.0 Box, no problems yet.
Also we run Oracle 8.1.6 and SQLServer 7 on Windows 2000 box, also no
problem yet.
"

Hope this helps.
Regards,