Help.

I have installed Reports Server 6i on Solaris. Reports Server and the WebDB
listener start successfully. But I cannot get the default test report to
execute from my PC's web browser. I get the "REP-3000: Internal error
starting Oracle Toolkit" error.

Scanning Metalink there is a note about setting the DISPLAY to the IP
address of the PC in the Reports Server startup script. This seems odd to
me since I am trying to execute the report from a web browser. Hardcoding
the IP address doesnt seem to be the right fix. Anyway, I set the DISPLAY
to my PC's IP address. And I am still getting the same error message.

I submitted a TAR but the response has been the Oracle Notes that I have
already reviewed.

Has anyone encountered this error? Any suggestions?

TIA!!!!!!

Chris Grabowy
"May Oracle be with you...always"

grouporacle-l @