I am getting frustrated. I tried to install ORACLE client on one of our PC
but get
tracesvr80.map(0); FILE_NOT_FOUND while mapping tracesvr80

I was told that there might be a cd-rom speed problem, so I tried the install
from various shared machines, without results. Another suggestion was that
I go through the registry using regedit and get rid of all references to
ORACLE,

which I have done, with the same results. Does anyone else have a suggestion
or solution?

Glen A Braden g.a.braden_at_larc.nasa.gov
DBA gbraden_at_visi.net
ICQ#33298579
(757) 865-8440 x130 http://sun1misb.larc.nasa.gov/bamis/
(757) 865-6426 Fax ADABAS 6.2.1 NATURAL 2.2.8++ TRIM 6.1.0
NCI Information Systems SUPERNATURAL 3.1.5 MVS/OS 390 CICS 4.3
ORACLE 6 (don't Ask), ORACLE 7,

Search Discussions

  • I.S. Manager at Jul 10, 2000 at 3:52 pm
    Is the cpu genuine intel? I once had a problem installing oracle client on
    a non-intel machine.