Again thank you in advance,

Ramon

Search Discussions

  • Joseph S. Testa at Jun 18, 2000 at 12:23 pm
    take them in any order you want.

    joe
    ramon de los reyes wrote:
    Could I take the oracle backup recovery exan first before the pl/sql or is
    there a sequence of exams like pl/sql first then dba then backup then fine
    tuning and network???

    Again thank you in advance,

    Ramon

    --
    Author: ramon de los reyes
    INET: amity308_at_bcd.weblinq.com

    Joe Testa http://www.oracle-dba.com
    Oracle 8i documentation online http://www.oracle-dba.com/oracle-docs
  • DESANTIS77_at_aol.com at Jun 18, 2000 at 12:59 pm
    Yes, it is true that you can take the exams in any order. However .......
    In the Oracle exam cram by Michael Ault, the author recommends that you take
    them in the proper order because some questions from the dba expand on things
    from the sql exam. I found it a little bit easier taking the exams in the
    proper order, but of course you do not have to. Just something to thing
    about.
  • Jonathan Gennick at Jun 18, 2000 at 4:06 pm
    You can take the exams in any order. I don't even think
    there is a recommended sequence. Most people that I talk to
    tend to take the exams in order of comfort. In other words,
    whatever topic they know well, that's what they take first.
    That way you get a psychological boost from passing
    something, plus you get familiar with how the exams work.

    Jonathan

    jonathan_at_gennick.com =20
    http://gennick.com
    Brighten the Corner Where You Are
    Could I take the oracle backup recovery exan first before the pl/sql or = is
    there a sequence of exams like pl/sql first then dba then backup then = fine
    tuning and network???

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJun 18, '00 at 6:55a