A friend of mine is looking for training center
recommendations in the Washington, DC area. Since
most of my training was at Oracle, I thought I would
poll you all to see what you think.

Thanks in advance.

Tina

Do You Yahoo!?
http://im.yahoo.com/

Search Discussions

  • Gesler, Richard at May 4, 2000 at 11:50 am
    I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you looking for an alternative
    to Oracle Education?
    I found the Bethesda, MD Oracle training center to be quite good.

    Rich Gesler - <>< Saved By Grace
    Database Administrator office: 336 878-7268
    LifeStyle Furnishings International fax : 336 878-7038

    Forgive them all - let God sort it out.

    Author: Tina Ridgley
    INET: tlridgley_at_yahoo.com

  • Tina Ridgley at May 4, 2000 at 2:31 pm
    I believe my friend was looking for an alternative to
    training at Oracle. I agree that the training which
    Oracle provides is very good but it is rather costly
    if you have to pay for it yourself.

    "Gesler, Richard" wrote:
    I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you
    looking for an alternative
    to Oracle Education?
    I found the Bethesda, MD Oracle training center to
    be quite good.

    Rich Gesler - <>< Saved By Grace
    Database Administrator office: 336 878-7268
    LifeStyle Furnishings International fax : 336
    878-7038
    Forgive them all - let God sort it out.

    A friend of mine is looking for training center
    recommendations in the Washington, DC area. Since
    most of my training was at Oracle, I thought I would
    poll you all to see what you think.

    Thanks in advance.

    Tina

    Send instant messages & get email alerts with
    Yahoo! Messenger.
    http://im.yahoo.com/