Heya all Drupal Devs,

I am trying to achieve something on Views Pager, and I think i need your
help in same.
Scenario is as follows :-

- My homepage consists of number of views, for the main content area and
few more in the form on blocks.
- In one of the blocks, i am using views_embed_view and passing the
argument too.
- For the pager of this view, I am using full pager with ajax.

What I want - I am trying to a remove the text "first", "previous", "next",
"last" from the pager of this block only and not of any other block or view.

I have tried overriding theme_pager which in turn removes it for every view
or everywhere theme_pager is called.

I have also checked on different views hooks, and haven't got any success.

Currently, I have achieved this via CSS (displacy:none), but can be
manipulated with developer tools, Hence, I would like to this via code.
Any help appreciated.

Vaibhav Jain
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Mitch at Jan 4, 2012 at 6:01 am
    Op dit moment geniet ik van mijn vakantie. Vanaf maandag 9 januari ben ik weer bereikbaar.

    Voor noodgevallen kunt u contact opnemen met mijn collega Ivo Hermans, 06-51676311.

    Met vriendelijke groet,

    Mitch Albert
  • Tolga at Jan 4, 2012 at 6:49 am
    Mitch, there must be something wrong with your service. It's sending the
    same message 10 times.
[...]

  • Mitch at Jan 4, 2012 at 6:02 am
    Op dit moment geniet ik van mijn vakantie. Vanaf maandag 9 januari ben ik weer bereikbaar.

    Voor noodgevallen kunt u contact opnemen met mijn collega Ivo Hermans, 06-51676311.

    Met vriendelijke groet,

    Mitch Albert
  • Mitch at Jan 4, 2012 at 6:02 am
    Op dit moment geniet ik van mijn vakantie. Vanaf maandag 9 januari ben ik weer bereikbaar.

    Voor noodgevallen kunt u contact opnemen met mijn collega Ivo Hermans, 06-51676311.

    Met vriendelijke groet,

    Mitch Albert
  • Mitch at Jan 4, 2012 at 6:02 am
    Op dit moment geniet ik van mijn vakantie. Vanaf maandag 9 januari ben ik weer bereikbaar.

    Voor noodgevallen kunt u contact opnemen met mijn collega Ivo Hermans, 06-51676311.

    Met vriendelijke groet,

    Mitch Albert
  • Joel Willers at Jan 4, 2012 at 5:50 pm
    This is really an issue for the support list, but I think you can access this via the .tpl.php. Not sure which area, but you might dig through those. And if you can't find anything, you might ask in support at drupal.org.

    Joel

[...]

groupdevelopment @
categoriesdrupal
postedJan 4, '12 at 6:00a