My lending project, as well as 10 other projects, appear to be stalled
in the "Reviewed and Tested by the Community" state on drupal.org. Most
for more than a week, one for over 2 weeks.
http://drupal.org/project/issues/projectapplications?text=&status&priorities=All&categories=All&component=All

Again, I am new to the community, so perhaps just waiting is what folks
do, but that doesn't seem a very encouraging way to get new people involved.

From what I can glean from the trackers, the last things approved were
at the March 11th code review at Drupal con -
http://drupal.org/node/1072660.

Thanks,

-Sean

--

Sean Dague Learn about the Universe with the
sean at dague dot net Mid-Hudson Astronomical Association

Search Discussions

  • David Stoline at Mar 30, 2011 at 12:58 pm
    It's frustrating for those of us reviewing them who don't have permissions
    to promote people as well.
    My lending project, as well as 10 other projects, appear to be stalled in
    the "Reviewed and Tested by the Community" state on drupal.org. Most for
    more than a week, one for over 2 weeks.
    http://drupal.org/project/issues/projectapplications?text=&status&priorities=All&categories=All&component=All

    Again, I am new to the community, so perhaps just waiting is what folks do,
    but that doesn't seem a very encouraging way to get new people involved.

    From what I can glean from the trackers, the last things approved were at
    the March 11th code review at Drupal con - http://drupal.org/node/1072660.

    Thanks,

    -Sean

    --

    Sean Dague Learn about the Universe with the
    sean at dague dot net Mid-Hudson Astronomical Association
    http://dague.net http://midhudsonastro.org
    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Greg Knaddison at Mar 30, 2011 at 1:47 pm