Hello,

I have created some terms (vocab=test) in Taxonomy and linked them
with a content type CCK using "Term reference".

I found they are linked up in the DB by the table "taxonomy_index" and
"field_data_field_test", why duplicated linkage (both table contains
some data)?

Seem taxonomy_index is not needed and data inside not incorrect, right?

Is it a bug?

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Ken Rickard at Jan 23, 2011 at 3:13 pm
    taxonomy_index is a tracking table for _published_ nodes only. It allows optimized queries to generate term index pages.

    I have created some terms (vocab=test) in Taxonomy and linked them
    with a content type CCK using "Term reference".

    I found they are linked up in the DB by the table "taxonomy_index" and
    "field_data_field_test", why duplicated linkage (both table contains
    some data)?

    Seem taxonomy_index is not needed and data inside not incorrect, right?

    Is it a bug?

    Thanks.

groupdevelopment @
categoriesdrupal