mkalkbrenner
http://drupal.org/user/124705

Search Discussions

  • Daniel F. Kudwien at Jan 15, 2010 at 8:31 pm
    Please participate here: http://drupal.org/node/553944
    -----Original Message-----
    From: development-bounces at drupal.org
    [mailto:development-bounces at drupal.org] On Behalf Of Markus
    Kalkbrenner
    Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 9:24 PM
    To: development
    Subject: [development] replacement for $custom_theme in D7

    Hi!

    Today's release of the first alpha version of Drupal 7
    motivated me to have a deeper look at the code in order to
    start porting ThemeKey to Drupal 7.

    I already know that the global variable $custom_theme doesn't
    exist anymore.
    But if I look at the code, some patches that went into Drupal
    7 and (most
    important) the still pending patches in the issue queue it
    seems to me that the corresponding feature in Drupal 7 is not
    ready yet.

    What ThemeKey for Drupal 6 does is to set $custom_theme in
    it's implementation of hook_init(). I already have an idea
    how to do something similar in Drupal 7. But is there a
    recommended or official way to that?

    see http://drupal.org/project/themekey
    see http://drupal.org/node/670828

    Markus

    mkalkbrenner
    http://drupal.org/user/124705
  • Markus Kalkbrenner at Jan 15, 2010 at 9:15 pm
    I already stumbled across this issue two days ago but didn't read throug all
    comments and patches. Thanks for the hint.

    Markus

[...]

groupdevelopment @
categoriesdrupal
postedJan 15, '10 at 8:24p