Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available

Search Discussions

  • Daniel F. Kudwien at Apr 14, 2009 at 8:11 pm
    Sounds like a nice follow-up to http://drupal.org/node/8 ...

    "Cancel any account" permission (in addition to the new "Cancel account"
    permission)

    Logically those would equal the node permissions we have already: "delete
    own foo content" + "delete any foo content".

    sun
    -----Original Message-----
    From: development-bounces at drupal.org
    [mailto:development-bounces at drupal.org] On Behalf Of Nabil Alsharif
    Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:33 PM
    To: development at drupal.org
    Subject: [development] Block user deletion

    The issue is I need some users to be able to edit other users
    info but not delete them. There is no permission that I can
    see that allows editing of users profiles but not deleting
    them. My second guess was to write a module but I don't see
    anything in the API that will let me control user access the
    way I need. Neither could I find a way to block the deletion
    (I know hackish).

    Any pointers in the right direction are greatly appreciated.
  • Ken Rickard at Apr 14, 2009 at 8:26 pm
    Did you try the User Protect module?

    On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Daniel F. Kudwien

    agentrickard at gmail.com
    http://ken.therickards.com
  • Nabil Alsharif at Apr 14, 2009 at 9:03 pm
    No I didn't see that module in my search. It looks like it has what I need, or at least a pointer to how to get there. Thanks.

    agentrickard at gmail.com
    http://ken.therickards.com