I'm looking for help!

*Statement of Purpose*
General: Online network module that includes people, groups, events,
resources (a.k.a. files), schools ? and several less useful things
(email lists, campaigns). Users submit information and then control it.
Features include: geocoding (both US and international), mapping, total
syndication using web-services (the software is separated into server
and client parts), international language support, interconnections
(people can be connected to groups, that can be connected to issues,
that can be connected to resources and so on), an automated email
newsletter, and more.

Specific: Targets the needs of activists (including people new to
activism, part-time activists, and full-time organizers). Particularly
useful for grassroots organizations with limited resources.

*Demo*
The original software whose functions I want to port to Drupal is
running on CampusActivism.org and ActivismNetwork.org with 3700 people,
1500 groups, 430 resources and 1400 events.

Developer Site: www.activismnetwork.org/developers/

*Ways to Help*
I'm looking for
1) People willing to give me guidance relating to integration with
Drupal. On questions like best practices for module development, how to
use existing Drupal modules, how to combine my system with Drupal, etc.
2) Developers
3) Users who want to give feedback on features

*My Experience*
-5 years PHP/MySQL development, 10 years doing activism.
-Installed a couple Drupal sites, and have studied online documentation.
But am new to module/theme development.
-I'm working on this project full-time.

*Possible Timeline*
Start off by integrating with the Drupal user system and for the most
functions just port existing code. In the long run, integrate with more
existing Drupal modules or split my code into smaller parts that can be
turned into Drupal modules. One of the problems with integrating with
Drupal is that my software uses web services to do a lot of its work.

If you are interested, please contact me: aaron at campusactivism.org

Tools for Grassroots Activists
+www.CampusActivism.org
+www.ActivismNetwork.org