I'm writing to request the addition of pingVision on the Drupal
services page. Our team includes myself (doc maintainer, patch
tester, issue filer, forums participant, email participant), Rich
Orris (developer) and Greg Knaddison (developer, patcher, doc
maintainer).

Since I am a member of the documentation team, I added the page
itself. In the recent changes to handbooks permissions, I did not
realize the post would be approved automatically, but I see that it
has (http://drupal.org/handbook/updates). But I don't want to do an
end-run around community protocol, so I'm writing here with a formal
request.

Thanks!

Laura