Hi,

I have a chart that displays timed data with a corresponding tooltip for
each point.

when i update my chart from weekly data to monthly data via updateseries()
call, i see new data points but only tooltips for the first (originally)
week.
i have tried to attach new tooltip object, but no success.
do i need to delegate tooltips? how can i resolve this?
could not find nothing on this except thread from year or so "Charting.
Update tooltips when data is changed" .is this issue resolved?

any ideas?

one last thing, how can control the markers size (diameter)?

Thanks