rather than manually crafting a tooltip with the gfx package,
is there recent advancement on this issue ?
the code found here http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/4721 does not appear to work.
can we display Tooltip on top of a Surface by binding a mouseover to some shape to display the tooltip,
and then reposition the tooltip (on top of the Surface ?)

thanks

??? Windows Live Messenger ? Hotmail????????????? ? Windows Live for Mobile
http://www.msn.com.tw/msnmobile/