Hi all,

There are tons of icons lying in there. They are not used by any demos
as far as I can see and they are under a different licensing than
Dojo. As they look not so useful (not used) wouldn't it be a good idea
to just remove them as they can also create licensing issues?

Christophe

Search Discussions

  • Peter Higgins at Jul 2, 2012 at 7:23 am
    They won't create any licensing issue because we explicitly include the LICENSE and call it out. Those are "silk" icons, Alex added them years ago in the hopes we would use some of those icons we couldn't "directly ship" (it's in the -demos.zip ball) but would look really nice if they were actually to be used.