Would anyone object to http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/15248 making
it into 1.8?

Its been in use in our project for ~1 month now in its current state
-- its just a basic "get it working via AMD for extendability" patch

-Karl Tiedt

Search Discussions

  • Bill Keese at Apr 24, 2012 at 9:20 pm
    Soiunds good to me, anything you can update to AMD will probably smooth
    over doc parser issues. Not sure what you mean by " this is just a "as
    much as needed to keep things working" but allow AMD support"... as I
    thought the old dojo.provide()/dojo.require() syntax worked fine.
    Perhaps the module return value?