-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Dylan Schiemann at Mar 3, 2012 at 6:53 pm
    Are there any docs on how it works or how to use it?

    on 3/3/12 4:42 PM (GMT-07:00) Chris Mitchell said the following:
    FWIW, there's a JavaScript AST library built for Maquetta
    (amd-based, dojo ccla'd) that may be useful for the api doc parsing
    project. maqetta needs it as well for syntax checking in the source
    views. it's found here:
    https://github.com/maqetta/maqetta/tree/master/maqetta.core.client/WebContent/davinci/js

    _______________________________________________ dojo-contributors
  • Chris Mitchell at Mar 3, 2012 at 6:56 pm
    i don't see any, they may be internal... i'll ask the dev and let u know

    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Adam L. Peller at Mar 3, 2012 at 8:07 pm
    Fair warning, we're probably ditching it, in favor of whatever Eclipse
    Orion uses (codemirror?)
    i don't see any, they may be internal... i'll ask the dev and let u know