Hi everyone,

Just in time for Christmas time ;)

I'm very pleased to share with you a new Dojo Calendar (ala
Outlook/Google...) component that runs on both desktop and mobile and
that we intend to contribute for the 1.8 release. It has been mostly
developed by Damien Garbarino (with some very little help from myself
for the store management) and is available for now on github at:

https://github.com/damiengarbarino/dojo-calendar

(just copy the contents to a Dojo trunk checkout)

Here is a short document describing the component:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/190FmG8t3p5PesA5l5A-zTqmoyE7pz9veRHERjkUnIn4/edit?hl=fr

Compare to some per-existing components this component benefit from:
- AMD
- extended customization
- enhanced editing
- globalization (dojox.calendar support)
- RTL support
- full keyboard support
- touch/mobile support

What is missing for now compare to what we plan to contribute for this release:

- Android Theme
- A remaining IE bug and maybe other not yet found bugs
- Contribute documentation to the Dojo Ref Guide
- Samples

We hope to be able to contribute it fully as part of dojox for the 1.8 release.

If you have any feedback Damien and I will as usually be happy to
discuss it with you,

Thanks!
--
Christophe

Search Discussions

  • Ben hockey at Dec 16, 2011 at 12:50 pm
    hi christophe,

    i can't get it to work.

    does this depend on some components that don't yet exist in dojox -
    dojox/widget/_Invalidating, dojox/widget/Selection, maybe others?

    ben...
[...]

  • Christophe Jolif at Dec 16, 2011 at 1:04 pm
    Ben,

    I do see them in trunk?

    http://svn.dojotoolkit.org/src/dojox/trunk/widget/

    (they are used by the treemap as well)