Ok, we've had 1.7 near ready for quite some time, and we're struggling
to get it out the door.

It's been a tremendous about of work, but it's time to get the last
details in place and announce it.

Where's the todo list, status, and plan? I suggest we get a clear todo
list everyone can follow, we get this done, and get it live.

Please respond with what you know as far as what must get done, who's
working on it, what's blocking, and how to help.

Regards,
- -Dylan

Search Discussions

  • Adam L. Peller at Nov 11, 2011 at 4:07 pm
    I attempted to make one at the top of this thread. I'll update it.
    Anything missing?

    release notes: ready to go (any takers for review?)
    ref-guide needs to be pushed with necessary infrastructure work,
    codeglass, more? (Pete)
    cdn: ready at http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/cdn/ to send to Google (Pete)
    api docs: publish 1.7 xml (Tom, done)
    update website (Torrey)
    announce on dojo-interest, other PR (Pete, Dylan, others?)