Hello,

I want to share with you the work on Dojo Gauges that Damien Mandrioli
created for potential insertion in Dojo 1.8

There is a document that describe a new Gauge framework that would replace
the existing 1.7 Gauges:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1htAm6del3vHZrkuBtp9SpDP7LVGMlKsdIH83ax3MMuw/edit

The code itself is store in a Git repository at:

https://github.com/dmandrioli/dojo-gauge

This new framework uses the dojox.gauge namespace for the moment. You just
need to copy it inside a Dojo trunk checkout to
be able to run it.

We are welcoming any comments.

Emmanuel