Hi, All

According to Todd Parker's blog
post<http://jquerymobile.com/blog/2011/08/26/team-update-week-of-august-22nd/>,
jQuery Mobile is moving from key-frame to CSS 3 transition for better page
transition effects. I am prototyping with CSS3 Transition in dojox.app and
has created a ticket (ticket # 13812<http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/13812>)
for discussion about this enhancement. Transition utility based on CSS 3
transition has been proved by Sencha in their Sencha Touch and is also the
direction I think we should move towards. If you're interested in that, or
have any comments, welcome to join the discussion in ticket # 13812.

Best Regards,
Stephen Zhang