Hi, All

I am trying to fix the gap in the api document comments so that preview.php
can generate the api doc.

Some api document comments in are not parsed due to the code is not
attached to dojo namespace. (on.js for example). Is there any way to make
the api doc generated for this kind of modules? I tried to fake in the
comment that the code is attached to dojo and get the document generate but
I think it would be confusing by that method if "on" is not really
registered on dojo namespace.

If there is no good way right now, do we still plan to document for those
apis like on.js?

Best Regards,
Stephen Zhang
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Colin Snover at Sep 1, 2011 at 12:03 pm
    IIRC, the mechanism to expose code in this case would be to add
    something like this:

    /*=====
    dojo.on = on;
    =====*/

    Regards,

    --
    Colin Snover
    http://zetafleet.com
[...]

  • Bill Keese at Sep 1, 2011 at 9:58 pm
    The only two alternatives are:

    1. put all the documentation in http://docs.dojocampus.org/dojo/on
    2. document it as dojo.on

    BTW note that dojo.require("dojo.on") will create a dojo.on(). But
    require(["dojo/on"], ...) won't.