I noticed that the dojox.form.Uploader no longer works programmatically because startup() isn't being called.

Why is startup called only when it is built with markup? Is this a change, or a bug, or something I need to fix?

Mike Wilcox
http://clubajax.org
mike at mikewilcox.net

Search Discussions

  • Karl Tiedt at Aug 25, 2011 at 12:37 pm
    No widgets created programatically ever calls startup automatically...
    the developer should be calling it once they have fully configured
    anything it needs after instantiating it -- When using the parser, the
    parser knows when its set all the available attributes on the widget
    so it calls startup once that is completed.

    -Karl Tiedt
  • Adam L. Peller at Aug 25, 2011 at 1:57 pm