Would anyone know why these don't extend ItemFile*Store's? Over the
years IFR/WS have received updates that never made it into these and
had they not been copy/paste files they would have received most of
these upgrades as well?

Not looking to validate individual tickets or anything, just trying to
make sure I didnt miss something obvious as I troubleshoot some issues
with AndOr stores...

-Karl Tiedt

Search Discussions

  • Bill Keese at Aug 2, 2011 at 8:33 pm
    Ugh, I hate duplicated code. The original comes from someone named "Frank
    F"; no idea who that is but see http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/5873.
    You could add a comment to the ticket to theoretically get a response. I
    would guess (as you have) that the duplication is unnecessary.

    With the new dojo.store.Memory IIRC you can pass in a regex or a function to
    do the filtering, so not sure if AndOrReadStore is needed anymore. OTOH,
    not sure if using functions with dojo.store.Memory lets you do and/or
    conditions across multiple fields though.