i'm a little curious about some recent commits to change the order of
dependencies to get code working in async mode. for
example,http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/changeset/25378

when the dependencies are properly declared, the order should not matter
and if changing the order fixes something then i think there is probably
another issue being masked - perhaps missing dependencies somewhere?

i'm concerned that these "fixes" don't solve the real problem.

ben...
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Yoshiroh Kamiyama at Jun 3, 2011 at 11:01 am
    You are correct. deps list was wrong. I'll fix it. Thanks.
    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Bill Keese at Jun 3, 2011 at 11:07 am
    Me too, the order shouldn't matter.

    BTW, is it valid to have no callback function for require() ?