Hi everyone,

When moving code (charting, gauges...) to "baseless" AMD we had to dig into
the code of the classes and try to determine which dojo base sub modules
must be imported depending on which dojo.XX functions are used. In order to
help with this process I have started this table:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key
u0BMjQuiAdJdExGTkpEaXR0M3Y2bzVBTnBpblhidXc&hl=fr&authkey=CM3l1r4N#gid=0

that contains a mapping from dojo.XX to the various modules ordered by
alphabetic dojo.XX names.

Ideally this table should end up it a tool that analyses the code and create
the list of required modules to reduce manual migration ;)

Chris suggested me to open write access on the table so that everyone can
contribute, so please go ahead!

Cheers,
--
Christophe