I noticed the gfx SVGWeb tests don't pass anymore under IE (for
example dojox/gfx/tests/svgweb/sample.html using the current trunk
But if I test with an older 1.7 rev I have on my disk; the tests passes.
There have been no changes in svgweb itself; (if I copy the svgweb
source into my old trunk; it works too).
So I am starting to think it may be something in dojo.
Basically; the problem is the following:
o a script tag references the svgweb source
o a script tag references the dojo.js
o in the svgweb source, a script tag is dynamically created and a
onreadystatechange handler is set on it. In this handler, when the
state is "complete", svgweb initialization happens.
o in the html; a dojo.addOnLoad() is set that will create the gfx surface.
The problem is: in the current trunk, the function registered by
addOnLoad is executed before the onreadystatechange handler is
With my older repo; the onreadystatechange handler is called first.
I am still investigating, but if anyone has an idea on what could be
the problem (or what has changed that could explain that) I would be
more than happy to hear from you :-)