Thanks to everyone for their tireless effort in getting Dojo 1.6 out the
door!

The blog post contains the full details so I'll keep this email short:
http://dojotoolkit.org/blog/dojo-1-6-released

There are many awesome improvements both in the toolkit itself as well
as on the web site and the docs. Enjoy, send us feedback, and thank you!

Regards,
- -Dylan

- --
Dylan Schiemann
Co-founder, Dojo Toolkit
CEO, SitePen, Inc.
President, Dojo Foundation

Search Discussions

  • Mike Wilcox at Mar 15, 2011 at 5:15 pm
    Congrats all!

    The video on the features page is great. Curious minds want to know: How did you get all those people for an interview? Did someone fly around the country with a camera? Was it all done on DDD?

    And look at Kris rocking the sideburns :)

    Mike Wilcox
    http://clubajax.org
    mike at mikewilcox.net