Hello,

I have created a document that describes some enhancement that I want to do
on the Dojo gauges (dojox.widget.gauge) and would like some feedback from
the community.
You may find the reference to a ticket inside the document, this ticket only
contains some of this proposal.

You may find the document at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gq1HLjMR5pj03yde4t5Z86kexZP5atCae1Zo-opIMXQ/edit?hl=fr&authkey=CNKb0fwG#

Don't hesitate to give some comments so that I can take the feedback of the
community in consideration.
Thanks.

Emmanuel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Tom Trenka at Mar 3, 2011 at 10:50 am
    Hi Emmanuel,

    I'd love to give you commentary but it looks like a pretty
    straightforward plan to me =) I like the look of the new ones as
    well! The only thing I might consider is whether or not gauges should
    end up being split out into it's own subproject as opposed to living
    in dojox.widget; given the scope of what you're talking about, I think
    that would be a good idea.

    Anyone else have any thoughts?

    Regards--
    Tom