FYI, if you use WebStorm under Dojo Toolkit license.

Cheers,

Eugene

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: WebStorm 2.0 is out!
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 01:40:23 +0300 (MSK)
From: JetBrains News <news at jetbrains.com>
To: elazutkin at dojotoolkit.org

Dear Eugene,

Thank you for choosing JetBrains WebStorm - we hope you are enjoying
it.We're happy to announce WebStorm 2.0 - the next installment of our
cutting-edge JavaScript/CSS/HTML IDE!

Your WebStorm upgrade subscription qualifies you for a free upgrade to
version 2.0. To upgrade, just download WebStorm 2.0 from our website
and activate it using your existing WebStorm license key:
http://www.jetbrains.com/webstorm/download

This new release focuses on adding support for the latest standards:
ECMAScript 5, LESS and SASS extensions for CSS, and on improving the
environment itself, extending our code analysis capabilities to
provide more inspections and quick-fixes for your code, reworking the
UI, and simplifying working with issue trackers and version control
systems right out of the IDE.

The key changes include:
* ECMAScript 5: "use strict"
* Leaner CSS (LESS) and SASS/SCSS extensions for CSS
* Relax NG for XML
* Added Mercurial support
* Integration with issue trackers is extended with GitHub,
PivotalTracker and RedMine
* Reworked UI for all supported platforms: Windows, Mac OS and Linux

For more details, please see the release notes on our website at:
http://www.jetbrains.com/webstorm/whatsnew

Take a look at other JetBrains IDEs for web development with PHP,
Ruby, Java and more:
http://blogs.jetbrains.com/webide/

Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains Team
If you would like to stop receiving any email announcements from
JetBrains, visit: