Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been brought up already, but is there work being
done to unbreak all our doc examples?

Thanks

Shane

Search Discussions

  • Tom Trenka at Feb 9, 2011 at 6:22 pm
    I'm assuming you are referring to the reference guide and the Code
    Glass thing? Mind giving a little more info on how/what is busted and
    in what browser?

    Regards--
    Tom

    On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Shane O'Sullivan
    Sorry if this has been brought up already, but is there work being
    done to unbreak all our doc examples?

    Thanks

    Shane
  • Adam L. Peller at Feb 9, 2011 at 11:44 pm
    one problem is that links are not properly resolved, so copy/paste
    will not work. For example, the css links for dijit look like:
    ./_static/js/dijit/themes/claro/claro.css