I was just trying to tell someone about the Dojo Web builder but I really
couldn't find a good landing page. I searched on DTK.org and that gives me
a link, http://build.dojotoolkit.org/0.4.2rc2/web/buildscripts/webbuild/,
that takes me to the web builder page. But, I can't find anything that tells
me that the builder exists and why I might want to use it. I think the web
builder is great and it would be nice if it was easer to find.

just my two cents,
-becky
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Dylan Schiemann at Feb 8, 2011 at 9:59 am
    I believe that the new builder that James Thomas has been working on is
    going to be announced along with Dojo 1.6, and get more prominence then.

    Regards,
    - -Dylan

    I was just trying to tell someone about the Dojo Web builder but I
    really couldn't find a good landing page. I searched on DTK.org and
    that gives me a link,
    http://build.dojotoolkit.org/0.4.2rc2/web/buildscripts/webbuild/, that
    takes me to the web builder page. But, I can't find anything that tells
    me that the builder exists and why I might want to use it. I think the
    web builder is great and it would be nice if it was easer to find.

    just my two cents,
    -becky

  • James Thomas at Feb 8, 2011 at 10:11 am

    I believe that the new builder that James Thomas has been working on is
    going to be announced along with Dojo 1.6, and get more prominence then.

    Regards,
    - -Dylan
    This is true, I'm hoping to have it publicly available around the time
    Dojo 1.6 is
    released and linked from the main site.
    I was just trying to tell someone about the Dojo Web builder but I
    really couldn't find a good landing page. ?I searched on DTK.org and
    that gives me a link,
    ?http://build.dojotoolkit.org/0.4.2rc2/web/buildscripts/webbuild/, that
    takes me to the web builder page. But, I can't find anything that tells
    me that the builder exists and why I might want to use it. ? I think the
    web builder is great and it would be nice if it was easer to find.

    just my two cents,
    -becky
    I have the current build hosted on my personal server that I can give
    you the address
    for as a technology preview if that would help? People are more than
    welcome to play
    with it until it goes externally live.

    Ping me if you want the link

    James Thomas
  • Torrey Rice at Feb 8, 2011 at 12:07 pm
    Can you ping me with the URL when this is ready so I can make sure it gets link to on the website?

    Thanks,
    Torrey