According to http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/10814#comment:33 there
are 4 problems with dojo.Deferred.

Also, the dojo core DOH test is getting 3 failures for me on IE8, in
- bootstrap/hasConsole
- _docScroll/speedTest
- date.locale/format
- date.stamp/iso_tx

No, I haven't filed tickets for them.

Can someone fix those before the RC1 on Wednesday?

Search Discussions

  • Dylan Schiemann at May 24, 2010 at 6:55 am
    Fortunately, Mark Wubben is Dojo's newest committer! I am hopeful that
    he and Kris will work on getting the dojo.Deferred issues resolved this
    week.

    Regards,
    - -Dylan