Hi All,

The api.dojotoolkit.org docs only go up to 1.3.2, (plus HEAD), with no
1.4 version. Is this intentional?

Thanks

Shane

Search Discussions

  • Adam Peller at May 5, 2010 at 2:17 pm
    I believe that system is deprecated in favor of
    http://dojotoolkit.org/api however there is clearly a transitional
    issue here -- perhaps some cross-referencing is needed -- not to
    mention the fact that the urls are confusing!

    -Adam

    On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Shane O'Sullivan