Adam tagged 1.4.2 a few days ago, and download.dojotoolkit.org is
pointing to it.

Remaining tasks:
- change milestone on tickets that weren't fixed for the release:
http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=1.4.2
- waiting for CDN update
- update pointers on http://download.dojotoolkit.org/ to both CDN and to
download.dtk.org (torrey?)
- blog it

The last two tasks are dependent on the CDN update.

Search Discussions

  • Bill Keese at Mar 12, 2010 at 10:59 pm
    Oops, I meant to type:

    - update pointers on http://dojotoolkit.org/download/

    (download.dojotoolkit.org is already up to date)

    Bill Keese wrote:
    Adam tagged 1.4.2 a few days ago, and download.dojotoolkit.org is
    pointing to it.

    Remaining tasks:
    - change milestone on tickets that weren't fixed for the release:
    http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=1.4.2
    - waiting for CDN update
    - update pointers on http://download.dojotoolkit.org/ to both CDN and to
    download.dtk.org (torrey?)
    - blog it

    The last two tasks are dependent on the CDN update.

  • Eugene Lazutkin at Mar 12, 2010 at 11:16 pm
    We need to add 1.4.3, just in case. If we don't use it we bump all
    tickets to 1.5. Right now there are tickets still marked 1.4.2 --- they
    should be 1.4.3.

    Eugene Lazutkin
    http://lazutkin.com/