Hi,
I just went to DTK documentation and discovered that the accessibility
section from the widget docs are missing? There is an in page link for the
accessibility sections but there is no information Is this still a work in
progress?

thanks,
-becky
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Tom Trenka at Mar 2, 2010 at 11:51 am
    Are you referring to the reference guide or the API docs?

    Regards--
    Tom

    I just went to DTK documentation and discovered that the accessibility
    section from the widget docs are missing? ? There is an in page link for the
    accessibility sections but there is no information Is this still a work in
    progress?
    thanks,
    -becky
  • Tom Trenka at Mar 2, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    ...Dylan prodded me on this; I'm assuming you mean the reference
    guide, and though the content is there (type a11y or accessibility in
    the search box, it's the first link) I'm not sure where you're
    drilling down from. If you could give us an idea of that, Tobias can
    probably go take a look at the ref guide generator and see what's
    going on...

    Thanks--
    Tom