Dojo: Unbeatable JavaScript Tools
----------------------------------

Dojo saves you time, performs better than
the competition, and scales with your
development process. It's the toolkit
experienced developers turn to for building
great web experiences.

Latest Release: 1.4.0
download <here> or include it directly:

http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/dojo/1.4.0/dojo/dojo.xd.js

Dojo Performs Better: explore the <TaskSpeed
charts> to see how Dojo's easy to learn APIs
keep apps humming, even on older browsers.
Dojo is at least 2x faster than JQuery on IE7!

<cherry picked graph for IE 6, 7, and 8 vs latest JQuery here>

Dojo Saves You Time: incredible performance
shouldn't come at the cost of needing to type
more. See dojo.query() examples at Dojo Campus
to learn how simple Dojo can make day-to-day
web development.

Learn More: Dojo's popularity has spawned great
books that help developers of every skill level:

<images of (and links to) books here>

Support: Dojo Campus provides <documentation>
and <examples> to help you leverage the power
and depth of Dojo. In a bind and need help?
Dojo's mailing list is a thoroughly civilized
place to ask questions that Dojo Campus may not
yet answer. For the IRC-inclined, join us
in #dojo on irc.freenode.net.

Still Stuck?: Commercial support is <available>.

Framework User?: Check out Zend's Dojo
integration, Dojango, and d-rails.

<twitter, mailing list embedding here>

<link to dojofoundation.org>

Search Discussions

  • Mike Wilcox at Jan 27, 2010 at 6:16 pm
    That's really strong!

    I'd suggest:
    It's the toolkit *that* experienced developers turn to...

    It reads a little smoother.

    Mike