Hopefully it is just me but certainly reproducible on my machine (MacBookPro
FF 2.0.0.6)
-becky
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Peter e higgins at Sep 13, 2007 at 4:10 pm

    On Friday 14 September 2007 09:50, Becky Gibson wrote:
    Hopefully it is just me but certainly reproducible on my machine
    (MacBookPro FF 2.0.0.6)
    -becky
    Is it doing it constantly, or just initially? Wildbill had a crash last night
    immediately after we updated the toolkit on the site to 0.9 ... he was able
    to clear the FF2 cache from FF3, and all was dandy.
  • Jon Sykes at Sep 14, 2007 at 9:52 am
    Same setup on 3 machines and no issue for me.