Amit had the idea to have a way for a developer to type "help
dojo.reqiure" etc in a browser console to show help for that item.
We can actually do this with the current API ref tool with this one
liner:

dojo.help = function (what) {
window.open("http://www.dojotoolkit.org/api#"+what, "dojoHelp");
}

So in Firebug (or Safari's console, from script, etc) if you type:

dojo.help("dojo.require")
or
dojo.help("dojo.charting.Plot.addSeries")

It'll take you to the current Api ref with that item selected.
Pretty fun! We might want to also think about versioning -- if we
can come up with a canonical version string in the code, I could go
to the api for that version easily.

I could put this into 0.4.2 (it really is that simple) if folks think
it would be useful.

After the split, it may be worth putting this into the core dojo, or
at least into the minimal debugging libraries -- that seems to be a
lot of bang for the buck in terms of developer productivity.

Thoughts?

Owen

We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mohandas K.
Gandhi