I've put some finishing touches on the html-refactor branch (along with
merges from trunk) and I'm asking for one last round of tests in
preparation for a possible merge to trunk on Monday or Tuesday. One
note: I haven't separated what we talked about in the meeting as the
"presentation" layer. I figured we could tackle that beast once
html-refactor is merged back to trunk.
If all goes well, I'd like to request a freeze on code commits for an
hour on the day I do the merge to allow me to merge any pending changes
from trunk to html-refactor, and then merge html-refactor back onto
trunk. This will also give all developers the chance to update their
copy of trunk and resolve any conflicts they have in code they have yet
to commit so what I'm merging doesn't get overwritten.
Thanks to everyone that reviewed html-refactor the first time around.
It helped Tom and I out very much. Hopefully this time around we're
"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
- Samuel Adams, an architect of the Constitution
Key fingerprint = 3D7D B728 713A BB7B B8B1 5B61 3888 17E0 70CA 0F3D
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 191 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dojotoolkit.org/pipermail/dojo-contributors/attachments/20060716/9c537794/attachment.pgp