The website download page is broken today (FATAL: Could not load
'dojo.event.BrowserEvent'; last tried '__package__.js'). I'll try to figure
out what the problem is, but I wanted to mention it ASAP.

Scott

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Tom Trenka at Apr 29, 2006 at 12:30 pm
    Bah.

    I don't have the time to look at it today, but...we posted up a new
    Dojo build to the site yesterday (to support the map on the front
    page); it was my impression that while we were including the dojo
    script we weren't using it at all. Now that I think about it, I think
    David (way back when) set up the selector thingy on the download page
    using Dojo.

    If you want to take a crack at it, the website is in the repo at
    documents/website; everyone that's a contributor has always had access
    to it...I probably won't be able to look at it until at least tomorrow
    afternoon (doing a quick check of emails here then I need to run
    around a bit).

    If someone does take a look at it and fixes it, let me, Alex and
    probably Dustin know and one of us will try to get it up ASAP.

    Thanks for the catch,
    trt
    The website download page is broken today (FATAL: Could not load
    'dojo.event.BrowserEvent'; last tried '__package__.js'). I'll try to figure
    out what the problem is, but I wanted to mention it ASAP.

    Scott

  • Cal Henderson at Apr 29, 2006 at 1:35 pm