Hey all,

I've updated the text of the website slightly. I still haven't removed
references to other tools we (collectively) built, but I was strongly
considering it.

Comments/suggestions for improvement of the text is appreciated.

Regards

- --
Alex Russell
alex@dojotoolkit.org BE03 E88D EABB 2116 CC49 8259 CF78 E242 59C3 9723
alex@netWindows.org F687 1964 1EF6 453E 9BD0 5148 A15D 1D43 AB92 9A46

Search Discussions

  • David Ascher at May 18, 2005 at 1:23 pm

    I've updated the text of the website slightly. I still haven't removed
    references to other tools we (collectively) built, but I was strongly
    considering it.

    Comments/suggestions for improvement of the text is appreciated.
    Uh, going to http://www.dojotoolkit.org/fast_widget_authoring.html, it
    looks as though the slideshow widget is broken (on firefox 1.04,
    windows XP).

    going to http://dojotoolkit.org/fast_widget_authoring.html, it does work.

    something to do w/ the www. prefix & apache perhaps?
  • Dylan Schiemann at May 18, 2005 at 1:43 pm
    Yeah, probably a document.domain issue in blank.html

    David Ascher wrote:
    I've updated the text of the website slightly. I still haven't removed
    references to other tools we (collectively) built, but I was strongly
    considering it.

    Comments/suggestions for improvement of the text is appreciated.

    Uh, going to http://www.dojotoolkit.org/fast_widget_authoring.html, it
    looks as though the slideshow widget is broken (on firefox 1.04,
    windows XP).

    going to http://dojotoolkit.org/fast_widget_authoring.html, it does work.

    something to do w/ the www. prefix & apache perhaps?
  • Alex Russell at May 18, 2005 at 1:50 pm
    Looking into it.

    David Ascher wrote:
    I've updated the text of the website slightly. I still haven't
    removed references to other tools we (collectively) built, but I
    was strongly considering it.

    Comments/suggestions for improvement of the text is appreciated.
    Uh, going to http://www.dojotoolkit.org/fast_widget_authoring.html,
    it looks as though the slideshow widget is broken (on firefox 1.04,
    windows XP).

    going to http://dojotoolkit.org/fast_widget_authoring.html, it does
    work.

    something to do w/ the www. prefix & apache perhaps?
    - --
    Alex Russell
    alex@dojotoolkit.org BE03 E88D EABB 2116 CC49 8259 CF78 E242 59C3 9723
    alex@netWindows.org F687 1964 1EF6 453E 9BD0 5148 A15D 1D43 AB92 9A46
  • Daniel Pupius at May 18, 2005 at 1:48 pm
    Yeah, broken on Mac Safari too.

    I've updated the text of the website slightly. I still haven't removed
    references to other tools we (collectively) built, but I was strongly
    considering it.

    Comments/suggestions for improvement of the text is appreciated.
    Uh, going to http://www.dojotoolkit.org/fast_widget_authoring.html, it
    looks as though the slideshow widget is broken (on firefox 1.04,
    windows XP).

    going to http://dojotoolkit.org/fast_widget_authoring.html, it does work.

    something to do w/ the www. prefix & apache perhaps?

    Daniel Pupius
    e: dan@pupius.co.uk
    m: 07801 565 296
    w: http://pupius.co.uk
  • Alex Russell at May 18, 2005 at 3:19 pm
    Hey everyone,

    Thanks so much for the heads-up. This should be fixed now.

    Regards
    I've updated the text of the website slightly. I still haven't
    removed references to other tools we (collectively) built, but I
    was strongly considering it.

    Comments/suggestions for improvement of the text is appreciated.
    Uh, going to http://www.dojotoolkit.org/fast_widget_authoring.html,
    it looks as though the slideshow widget is broken (on firefox 1.04,
    windows XP).

    going to http://dojotoolkit.org/fast_widget_authoring.html, it does
    work.

    something to do w/ the www. prefix & apache perhaps?