Howdy!

Joyce advises that Karmann (the box hosting dojotoolkit.org) is going to
be down for a data center move this Saturday (tomorrow) from about noon
onwards. One of our gracious sponsors (CommerceNet) is moving offices,
and we're going along for the ride. It's hoped that the box will be
revived on a new IP and in an new cage by early Sunday morning.

Durring that time, the devel list will be available, but the interest
list, subversion, our website, mail, and associated services will all
be down.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

- --
Alex Russell
alex@dojotoolkit.org BE03 E88D EABB 2116 CC49 8259 CF78 E242 59C3 9723
alex@netWindows.org F687 1964 1EF6 453E 9BD0 5148 A15D 1D43 AB92 9A46

Search Discussions

  • Alex Russell at Jan 23, 2005 at 7:34 pm
    Karmann is back up!

    Joyce again went beyond the call for us by giving up part of her weekend
    to get us back up and running after the colo move. We would have been
    back up earlier except that I forgot to change our DNS settings before
    I left for the weekend. If you have any problems with the system or any
    of our publicly available services, please don't hesitate to send me
    mail.

    Regards

    - --
    Alex Russell
    alex@dojotoolkit.org BE03 E88D EABB 2116 CC49 8259 CF78 E242 59C3 9723
    alex@netWindows.org F687 1964 1EF6 453E 9BD0 5148 A15D 1D43 AB92 9A46
  • Alex Russell at Jan 23, 2005 at 9:38 pm
    Replying yet again to my own email. Oy.

    I'm doing so to thank Tom and Dylan for their help with reviving the
    server as well. I apparently screwed up the permissions setup before
    leaving town and some 3-way coordination was necessaray to get us
    running again.

    It would be nice if I hadn't botched it so badly, but it's great to know
    that you were all willing to help out.

    Thanks again.
    Joyce again went beyond the call for us by giving up part of her
    weekend to get us back up and running after the colo move. We would
    have been back up earlier except that I forgot to change our DNS
    settings before I left for the weekend. If you have any problems with
    the system or any of our publicly available services, please don't
    hesitate to send me mail.

    Regards
    - --
    Alex Russell