Hey all,

After some prodding and poking, I've started to work on docs for Dojo
contributors (yes, us!). They will cover getting set up and running
with the source control and build toolchain. So far, I've only got
docs for subversion on Windows and nothing for Ant, but I thought I'd
let people know earlier rather than later so that if someone else
wants to help (hint, hint), they can.

http://dojo.jot.com

(you'll need a wiki login, which you can get from me)

Regards

- --
Alex Russell
alex@dojotoolkit.org
alex@netWindows.org F687 1964 1EF6 453E 9BD0 5148 A15D 1D43 AB92 9A46

Search Discussions

  • Joyce Park at Jan 15, 2005 at 8:03 pm
    I thought it would be especially helpful to have notes on the installation
    experience with each platform, since they differ significantly, so I added a
    couple of thoughts on My Adventures with the Debian Java Suckitude. Might be
    better in the long run to move these off to separate pages if we get a bunch of
    them. Windows and Mac people want to step up? We have any Fedora users? JP

    --- Alex Russell wrote:

    Hey all,

    After some prodding and poking, I've started to work on docs for Dojo
    contributors (yes, us!). They will cover getting set up and running
    with the source control and build toolchain. So far, I've only got
    docs for subversion on Windows and nothing for Ant, but I thought I'd
    let people know earlier rather than later so that if someone else
    wants to help (hint, hint), they can.

    http://dojo.jot.com

    (you'll need a wiki login, which you can get from me)

groupdojo-contributors @
categoriesdojo
postedJan 15, '05 at 7:26p
activeJan 15, '05 at 8:03p