Hi,

Since all seems quiet on the mailing list, I thought I would introduce
myself since I'm a newbie. So, hi everyone! I'm Stephanie.

I used to work with Joyce, and now miss her terribly. I work at the
evil Friendster. :( I also know Ernie from my Yahoo days. I miss
skipping down the hall with him. It's always fun to get people to
start skipping down the hall at work for no apparent reason.

By joining this mailing list, I hope to keep learning DHTML. I'm also
interested in trying to keep myself up to date with any topics
relating to web development.

Thanks so much to Alex for accepting my request to join the mailing list. :)

--
Stephanie

groupdojo-contributors @
categoriesdojo