Dear Pivotal'ers

As an "external" member of the Cloud Foundry community, I'd just like to
mention that I've noticed a significant improvement in the way Pivotal'ers
engage with and solicit feedback from the community at large.

I feel like my input will be considered swiftly and fairly; and as a result
I'm more inclined to participate more.

So, a big :+1: from me.

Thanks!

;D

  • Wayne E. Seguin at Nov 22, 2013 at 2:32 pm
    Wohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    As an "external" member of the Cloud Foundry community, I'd just like to
    mention that I've noticed a significant improvement in the way Pivotal'ers
    engage with and solicit feedback from the community at large.

    I feel like my input will be considered swiftly and fairly; and as a
    result I'm more inclined to participate more.

    So, a big :+1: from me.

    Thanks!

    ;D

    email to vcap-dev+unsubscribe@cloudfoundry.org.
  • Dr Nic Williams at Nov 22, 2013 at 2:53 pm
    I agree with Dave for so many reasons. It's been a great year. So much to be Thankful for next week!

    On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 6:32 AM, Wayne E. Seguin
    As an "external" member of the Cloud Foundry community, I'd just like to
    mention that I've noticed a significant improvement in the way Pivotal'ers
    engage with and solicit feedback from the community at large.

    I feel like my input will be considered swiftly and fairly; and as a
    result I'm more inclined to participate more.

    So, a big :+1: from me.

    Thanks!

    ;D

    email to vcap-dev+unsubscribe@cloudfoundry.org.
  • Wayne E. Seguin at Nov 26, 2013 at 3:01 pm
    I was thinking about this again this morning as I read through the CF/BOSH
    lists.

    Community engagement is what makes projects like this successful and I am
    very happy to see an increasing level of engagement on the lists.

    Very good to see indeed!